Somewhere, a woman is reaching for her iPhone to say: “Darling, I just found our dream home”
Have you been looking for a house/ villa in the country? If so, you’ve likely been disappointed. If you find the right land, the house is often so run down you’d be embarrassed to have friends come for a visit. Or you find a great house, but it’s on a very small plot. And the opposite drawback is so much land that the price sails way into the seven-figure range.
Welcome to Filoxenia Villa in Kathikas Village. One of the home’s most appealing attributes is where it is located–right out at the edge of town just 1.2 km from downtown.
Sea and Country Views
The house faces southwest which means that you can take in the booming views of the wine country, the Akamas National Park and the most romantic sunsets that you will ever experience over the Mediterranean Sea. So far-reaching is this vista that you can see thunderstorms spark and snarl as they march their way across the western quadrant of the Paphos area.
However, the views take a back seat to something that elevates this residence to one-of-a-kind status. The location and appealing architecture give the home a unique personality that is ethereal. The home exudes a sense of well-being that is evident the moment you step inside here. The home oozes p-r-i-v-a-c-y.
With nearly 200 square meters of living space, the sprawling single level house is lined with sliding walls of glass doors that lead out to the verandas that seem to be everywhere. Open the windows and the glass doors, and you can enjoy wave after wave of breezes that roll up from the valley below. The house is stone built and it includes three en suite bedrooms, a large family room, a well-equipped gourmet kitchen with a center island, a laundry room and a detached storage area.
The owners themselves used their own construction company to build the house, and the quality is evident everywhere. The home was built in about 2007 and is ECO FRIENDLY.
The huge garden is beautifully landscaped. There are small footpaths that connect all the gardens with the house with splashes of color everywhere. If you were in a helicopter looking down, you’d see that the house is built around a massive central garden that is lush and mature. There are not just flowers, but also vines, ground cover and fruit-bearing trees like pears and apples.
Actual testimonials from customers who stayed at the villa for their summer holiday:
• “A beautiful villa with a fabulous pool and stunning views!!
The photographs do not do it any justice – Elizabeth Jones, Ongar, Essex
• “A very private and secluded villa, with a great pool and fantastic views which sets it apart from the others! The sunsets from the pool side where just an amazing bonus – Clive Belfield, Blayton on Tyne, England
• Lovely and private with gorgeous grounds and amazing views yet just an easy, pleasant walk into Kathikas village – Laura and Alex, Wolver Hampton, England
• I most liked the privacy and the seclusion of the Villa with a Fabulous View – Yvonne S, Hassocks, England
• Just wanted to say what a great Villa Filoxenia is. You are right, the sunset is outstanding! The whole property was perfect – David and Helen Cairns, England
The setting is private. The views are inspiring, the location is ideal, and there are many extras such as:
• Only 15 minute drive from Coral Bay Beach and Latchi beach.
• The villa stands in its own massive landscaped grounds in privacy, away from anybody else.
• The oversize 10m x 5m, pool is surrounded by a spacious terrace with sunbeds, umbrellas, poolside shower and barbecue. It’s completely private.
• Gated entrance, granite worktops, central heating, Wi-Fi, and 5 car parking availability.
This premium property is shown by appointment only, with at least a one-day notice. YOU MUST CONTACT US to see the home.
Views / Distances
» Sea views
» Mountain views
» Airport: 30 min drive
» Town: 5 min drive
» Beach: 15 min Drive
» Golf: 15 min Drive
- Property Size: 200 square meters
- Property Lot Size: 4,683 square meters
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4